Monday, August 3, 2009

The Newest Addition









These are pictures of my Mom visiting with Danielle and her girls..Samantha and Brooke; Brooke being the newest addition to the family. Isn't she cute? I had a tough time getting a "normal" shot of her. Danielle had just given her a bottle and she was busy working up some belly gas. The faces she was making made her look like a very discontented little old man! Very funny.
The pictures were taken at Taunya's house before going to the Lobster Fest. Taunya is actually the grandma of the little girls...which makes my mother the great grandma...and honestly I'm not sure what that makes me...possibly the great aunt??
This was the day before Mom's 79th birthday. Taunya cooked up the plan to take her to the Lobster Fest for her birthday....which she loved. Both my sisters and I went too. I was the driver on this trip and after seeing the town of Essex I think I'd like to come back to poke around the shops and act like a hillbilly in front of the rich people. ha ha