Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bunny's Museum Pictures











These are some of the pictures that Bunny got at the museums the other day. She managed to get really good pictures of some of my favorite paintings. How she did that, I have no idea. Every time I tried the photo had something wrong with it. (back to photo taking 101 Elaine!)
I think Bunny understands her camera much better than I understand mine. In fact I am barely aquainted with this camera of mine. It's only been a little while since I stopped using my old film camera. I'm sort of a technology hillbilly I guess. But I'm being dragged into the modern world (kicking and screaming all the way) and using my digital camera is just one more thing I do now. You should have seen how hard I resisted getting an ATM card and I've worked at a bank for over 20 yrs! And don't even get me started about the DVD player.... a new fangled contraption that has forced me to stop using my precious VCR! (the VCR just gives me dirty looks now, along with the tv that was replaced by a flat screen tv.)
So my sister must have learned how to turn off the flash on her camera when taking these pictures. I haven't learned that yet. I'm lazy, I admit it. But hey, I'm using the camera...you can't expect me to actually read the directions too!!
My favorites are the first and last pictures. I think the first one is Niagra Falls by moonlight. Which one is your favorite?