Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kevin Richardson

This guy is called the Lion Whisperer...and with good reason. The links below will show you what I mean. In a way I envy him so much for being able to do what he's doing. I wish I could experience it too. But on the other hand I keep remembering that guy and his girlfriend that had an obsession with bears. I don't remember their names. They spent every free moment they had living in and around bears. He was considered an expert on bears. Well his expertise didn't save them when they went camping and were both killed and eaten by the bears they loved so much. I can't help thinking that this Kevin Richardson is going to end that way too...in the stomachs of a few of the lions that he loves so much.
But at least he seems to know it and accepts that as his eventual end. I guess I can't argue with that...as long as you know how it's going to end dude, just keep making these videos for us!