Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009 part 1

Christmas eve at the Johnson home is a long standing tradition...18 yrs (at least) and counting! This year was warm, fun and even a little fuzzy! I've created a video with some of the pictures I took that night but honestly there were just too many to use them all. My favorite is the one Justin took of me sitting on Kathy on the couch.
The first two pictures are of the chariot I arrived in. I think you'll like it. Of course I always arrive in style and this year we decked it out with lights to make a big show!
There's a picture of my friend Carol in there too. We had to touch base and swap homemade goodies before I moved on to Kathy and Lou's house.
The one photo I probably should explain is the fuzzy part of the evening. Turns out Jess's boyfriend Matt has incredibly hairy legs. We were discussing previous knee surgeries (such a Christmasy topic) and after seeing how hairy he was...well, I just HAD to take a picture of that! Matt's a fun guy and such a good sport. I really liked him.
Justin is giving us one of his "playgirl" looks in his photo...he says it's completely natural. (tee hee) I think everything else is self explanatory. There will be another video of the rest of my fun that night. For now...take a peek.