Monday, May 10, 2010

Tess's Party part 2

Mom and Joyce where hamming it up for the camera. I have no idea why they were kissing...I'm just the photographer. I have very little control over the content.
And I should mention that when Bunny lost her camera on our last trip to New York, we decided to get her a new one for her birthday (May 5th) and give it to her at the party. Happy Birthday Bunny! She cried of course. ha ha



And finally, the weird pictures of some of us (and a lot of ME, Stacey!) wearing strange things hanging from our waists and in various bizarre poses....well that was a game the DJ had us playing. (I'm always ready to try a new game....how bad can it be?) I think it was called Old Man Golf. We had to wear pantyhose with two potatoes in one toe and it had to hang just above the floor. I think you get the idea already why they call it Old Man Golf, right?

The object of the game was to get an orange down to the other side of the floor, around my partners cup, and then my partner (Tess was my partner) takes it back across the floor to the cup where I had started from. We could only use the potato nylons to hit the orange..no feet, no hands, nothing else. It was much harder than it sounds! I'm so glad Tess was game to try it because it was tons of fun and we actually won too! My prize was a book light. (never had one, always wanted one) I'm not sure what Tess chose for her prize.