Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brimfield Antique Show

Went to the Brimfield Antique show over the weekend. They run it three times a year. I've been many times but there is something new to see every time. The picture below is a good example of what I mean.
I can't really explain what this car looked like but it was quite unusual and the paint job is the key here. The car was painted to look like it had just rolled off the assembly line and hadn't been painted yet! You have to see it in person to fully appreciate it I think but hopefully you'll get the idea from the photos.






There was tons more to see but I didn't take many pictures. Maybe after you've been so many times you don't feel the need to take pictures. I did buy some stuff there (always do don't I?); an old book (love how they smell!) and some very tasty roasted German nuts; and a sweet little miniature bucket to name a few.





Can't wait to go again in September!