Sunday, May 16, 2010

Soccer 2010


Kaylee has continued playing soccer. She's now into the 2010 season and doing fine.

The players are still on the miniature side having only had one season more to grow since last year. And just like last year there is a boy that is better than most of the other kids and just about wiping the field with whomever has the ball! Sometimes it's hard to believe these kids are only 6 yrs old....although this boy is smaller than most of the others. Maybe he's better because he's lower to the ground? I don't know. All I know is he's #6 and he's a natural for soccer! I hope his parents keep him in the sport because I've seen kids like him before and most of them turn out to be spectacular players when they are older.




These are some of the pictures I got of Kaylee's game today. She scored two goals and had a couple of assists. And this time she even scored in the right goal!