Sunday, June 16, 2013

More of Maine

All these pictures were taken by Bunny. She did better than me on a lot of these. 
A MUCH better shot of that eagle in the tree top on our nature cruise. 

Bunny's seal shots.

More seals lollygagging on the rocks while that eagle watches their every move. 

Here is the same eagle again. 


Bunny saw this huge beaver hut on the way up the mountain...you know while we were still able to think straight. She got a great shot here! I've never seen one so big before. Obviously made by giant beavers. lol

These are shots that Bunny took when we pulled over while trying to go up Cadillac Mountain. Take a look at what my hair is doing and you'll believe that it was WINDY up there. 
So happy to get out of that car....plus I'm normally an idiot anyway.  

This is a very tame shot. It got worse as we went up. I'm a little surprised to find that Bunny was taking pictures at all.   

Taken from inside the car. I believe this was before all the screaming; crying and general wailing started. lol