Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rob Scheider at Hukelau


This was my first time going to the Hukelau. We went to the one in Chicopee  and now I'm finding out from friends that lots of them have been to a Hukelau too. Popular places!

The bar may have looked like this...I'm really not sure. We breezed through the bar area on our way to the dining area...I didn't pay much attention. Both of these pictures are from the internet. I didn't have an opportunity to take pictures during the show and unfortunately there was no meet and greet after the show. The place was massive inside so I can't imagine him trying to greet all those people. 

I have always liked Rob Schneider on SNL and in movies. I now know however that I don't really care all that much for his stand up act. I like him....however his act is too predictable and low brow to impress me. He started out with a great deal of foul language which I do not find amusing. In my mind that labels the comedian as second rate right out of the gate...not willing or not able to come up with clever; intelligent; or thought provoking material so they go low brow. What a shame!
However, he is still a cutie in my book!