Friday, December 7, 2012

The Day After Thanksgiving


 

 
I decided as soon as I woke up that I was going to be late to work. It's not that I woke up late..it's that I just didn't think it would really matter. That's one of the reasons why I don't mind working the day after Thanksgiving. There is really not that much to do; a lot of people come in late and we usually leave early too....easy day.
And then I found out how thick the fog was when I stepped outside to potty the dogs. It was actually so thick when I was leaving that I was afraid to pull out into the main road. I just couldn't see anything farther than a few feet from my car. The rest was a solid wall of white...a little nerve racking.
So I took these shots on the way to work. If I didn't have to go to work that day I would have gone to Old Main St just to gets pictures of some of the farms in the fog. I bet that would have been great! Next time.....next time. :)