Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh Come On Now!!

Today I took a very long and very cold hike with Bell. She is usually very good when Nick isn't around and I had that in mind when I decided she was coming with me. I also was remembering the last trip with the both of them and me wrenching my arm painfully trying to hold them back from some innocent dog that they decided needed to be mauled for fun. Yes....my dogs have a gang mentality when together. I hate it but it's true. If they had a support group for this I'd be the main member.

I'm not kidding when I say it was cold. The pond was frozen; a breeze was blowing and I didn't have my "puffy pants" on! I was freezing! And through it all Bell seemed just fine...having the time of her life.

And when I left them both at home for about an hour I was shocked to come home to THIS!! Mutilation of my plant AGAIN!! There was a baby gate protecting it and Bell should have been happily tired from our outing. But instead she give me THIS!!??!!
 
Nicki, you are my new favorite!!