Friday, July 8, 2011

Lou's Blues

Florida has a night life much like any other place...with one exception. This place called Lou's Blues, is definitely the exception! Never in all my born days (just had to get that line in there somewhere) have I seen a club like this! There are so many oddities hanging from the walls; the ceiling and standing on display, your eyes don't know where to look first. And just when you think you've seen it all...you find something you missed. It's fantastic and one of a kind!


The band that played that night 'Vilify' was so good I stayed for 4 hours and I had originally intended to stay for only a little while. I spoke to the lead singer, Shain Honkonen who was really great. He writes most of the bands music and sings everything from Aerosmith to the Beatles. He's clever, humble and really quite talented...and of course HOT too! We got quite friendly with Larry who was the sound man but all the staff was extremely friendly there.


I took so many pictures that night I had to make them into a couple of videos. If you ever get a chance to visit Lou's Blues you have to do it. I even bought a t-shirt and I don't usually wear t-shirts with free advertising on it. :)