Monday, October 4, 2010

Taunya's Surprise Party

When I received Chris's invitation via Face Book for Taunya's surprise birthday party my first thought was...it's over a month early! My second thought was...you'd have to do it real early just to make sure Taunya didn't suspect anything. She's too clever for her own good sometimes. :)

Imagine OUR surprise when we got there at the appointed time only to have Taunya come out of the house and say Hi to us! She surprised us instead of the other way around. As it turned out she was told she was invited to an end of summer cook out....so of course she shows up early to help out! I don't know how the kids could have pulled if off without her finding out about it. But at least she said she had a good time and the cake was really pretty!

I did take a bunch of pictures but honestly most of them aren't all that interesting to look at. And I suspect Taunya wouldn't want me to use some of the gag shots I took. So I'm posting a picture of her lovely cake and a couple of Taunya looking her birthday best. :)