Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kaylee Lost A Tooth

For some time now Kaylee has had a tooth in the front that is cocked funny and really needs to give up the fight. I've been reminding her to wiggle it often and she says she's been doing that but I suspect she hasn't. She thinks it's going to hurt so she's hanging on to it for dear life!


The other day at dinner I asked her how her tooth is doing again and she said fine, it's really loose now Gramma...see? And she showed me the tooth next to the one I was talking about...and it was very loose!


Less than a minute later that loose tooth had given up it's battle to stay in place and had finally dedicated itself to the Tooth Fairy! She bit down on her hot dog and as soft as that is, it was enough to defeat that loose tooth. She looked surprised and I said see, it doesn't always have to hurt to loose a tooth. And now we get to call her toothless Annie for awhile.




She proudly posed for her toothless picture!