Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pig Roast 2009

This little movie is from my first pig roast ever! It took place during Labor Day weekend. I've never wanted to attend a pig roast and in fact I originally said yes to this one, then changed my mind, then got a badgering phone call from the party and decided to go after all. I'm not crazy...it's just that I don't want to see a dead pig. I can't understand how people can eat that with it looking at them! And I didn't eat any of the poor pig. I know most people have no problem with it but once I saw it, it just confirmed my original feelings. So although this was a fun time with all the people, I seriously doubt I'll attend another pig roast.
The party was also partly to celebrate Corkey and Justin's up coming birthdays. This is one reason why I was wanted at the party. Another reason I felt I had to go is because I've never been to one. A rediscovered goal of mine is to do things I've never done before....look for new experiences. Although this was a small thing, it still fit the category. Now at least I can say I've been to a pig roast.