Sunday, May 31, 2009

And the gang's all here!







Not too long ago a bunch of us went to see Lou's band, Off The Cuff, at Alexander's. We started out as a handful of people and ended up as a crowd. I've heard since then that the place has changed hands and the name is different but as long as Lou plays there I'm sure we'll be stopping by for fun.

I didn't have my camera there that night but I did get a few pictures from another party guest which I've posted here. Unfortunately the only shots I have here are of Justin and myself having fun. (the picture of KC & Jess were from another time but I liked the picture) There was so much more that didn't get captured so I'll try to remember to bring my camera next time. As you can see by one of these pictures, Justin and I are quite the hams once we get going.

Part of the fun that didn't get captured was a wedding party that came in. The bride's gown was beautiful and the groom was quite handsome too. They looked great dancing together. And of course it wouldn't be a proper wedding without at least one drunken woman making an ass of herself on the dance floor. She wasn't part of the wedding party but she sure was on the hunt! She was very busy dragging one groomsmen after another out on to the dance floor but was so drunk she couldn't dance and ended up hanging all over them instead. We watched, laughing from the sidelines while each man politely pretended everything was fine and then scrambled away after the dance and she'd follow shortly after in search of her next victim. I regret not getting a picture of her as she provided so much entertainment for us all. Ahhh the things you see when you don't have your camera!