Saturday, October 10, 2015

Shalynn Jasmine Henderson

My newest granddaughter was born 8-24-15 at 6:23 am. She was 3 weeks early and then was taking her time coming out. That ended in a c-section but everybody came through it just fine. Although considered a preemie in some respects, Shay (as most of us have nicknamed her) doesn't have any health issues. She's perfectly normal but just very small. 
Here are some pictures from her birth up through today. 


Hard to believe you go into the hospital as yourself and come out as Dad. 
 
Very pretty face for a newborn, eh?

I realize all the pictures look somewhat the same at this stage but I can't help myself. 

So tiny in the seat with a blanket. 

Finally got one with her eyes open at least!


Kaylee holding Shalynn....or as I like to call it, Kay holding Shay. 

Mom aka Great Grandma, feeding Shay. 

Shay can't hold her formula yet. She looks drunk! 

One foot escaped....