Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween 2012

 
 
My Halloween this year was not the typical Halloween. I still wore a costume (you just try to stop me!) and I still went out to a Halloween party. I just changed the scenario a bit by taking my Mom with me. Lets face it, it was time...it was over due....it just had to happen. Mom needed to go out in costume! And I had just the right costume in mind. Mom needed to be dressed up as Pimp Momma!

Now you may be thinking to yourself...what the heck is a Pimp Momma? Well I really don't know for sure...but I figure if she's wearing a necklace of fake diamonds that spells out Pimp and she's my momma, well the rest is understood isn't it? And of course no Pimp Momma would leave the house without at least two feather boa's; a gaudy hippy-like dress; an extra special purple pimp hat and a whole lot of attitude!!




We had a great time!!