Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blue Man Group

What can I say about the Blue Man Group? They were wonderful and I can't wait to see them again someday!


We went to Boston to see them and spent some time in Chelsea Market; saw a couple of really good street performers; and took pictures in between laughing our butts off.



They don't allow pictures to be taken during the show but of course we did at the end anyway. (Yeah, I'm like that) I'm told some guy off to the side was starting to yell at us but I only took a couple of pictures and I guess he decided it wasn't worth the hassle of trying to reach us.
They did pose with us outside the show which was great. And I took the opportunity to touch one blue head because they look wet. Well...they ARE wet! And because I touched him...he touched me! I was BLUED! And it was great!



They don't speak...ever. But they are very accommodating with pictures and posing. It was a great compensation for not letting us take pictures during the show.

Yes, there still are pay phones!