Sunday, January 16, 2011

Magic Beans Needed




I've decided all I need in my life are some magic beans. Magic beans will make everything alright again. Yup, that's what I need.

Magic beans can make the snow go away and the wind stop blowing it into huge snow drifts. Magic beans can make the snowbanks melt away so one can actually see when pulling out of a side street onto the main roads. And magic beans can make my back stop hurting from all that shoveling I did when we got 3 ft of snow dumped on us in one large storm.

And I'm quite certain that magic beans can render it unnecessary for my department at work to move to a new town. Just as magic beans can make my car run like a youngster again instead of the worn out; leaky seals; defective tire; rain seeping windshield; badly in need of new brakes, mess that it is. And while we're at it I'm sure magic beans can clean my house for me and take down the Christmas tree that is too heavy and cumbersome for my back to handle. And lets not forget the mouse...poor mouse...she needs magic beans more than anyone because magic beans can grow hair back too!
(Come to think of it Justin might like some magic beans too!)

So yes, I've decided....that's what I need...magic beans...just magic beans. Because magic beans can fix everything. Anybody know where I can get some magic beans?